Yaaas! We can open again!
I’m happy to announce that we are open again from Monday, May 11. We are completely ready to receive everyone in our salon and make your hair beautiful, glamorous and super sexy! Of course, we will do this as responsible as possible and in a controlled manner.
From today, we are available by phone to schedule appointments, see Contact for our details. The online appointment system is still offline for a while. So feel free to call us to make an appointment.
Our measures regarding the coronavirus:
- We work in our salon only by appointments made by phone.
- The hair of all our customers is washed first before cutting.
- Kindly cancel your appointment in time if you have a cold or feeling feverish.
- Clean your hands upon entry by using the disinfectant hand gel at our entrance. Hang up your coat by yourselves upon entrance.
- From a hygienic point of view, we have no reading material present. You are free to bring your own books, magazines, tablet or e-reader.
- Arrive on time for your appointment, no earlier than 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment. This is to avoid crowds in the salon.
- We disinfect our material and the treatment area after every customer.
- When we have doubts about the health of one of our customers, we may still decide not to treat your hair.
- Every visiting customer will be registered in our system.
This is also a completely new situation for us. We will do everything we can to avoid a waiting time. If this does occur, we ask for your understanding.
Thank you for your patience and I hope to see all of you soon in our salon!